- Would you like to know more about the job tickets that CIP4 introduced - without going deep down do the specification details?
- Are you interested in getting an overview of the technologies that can help you better understand workflow automation in your print shop?
- Would you like to get suggestions on how to improve automation in print production in the future?
If your answer is YES to one of the three question you are absolutely right on this web page. Please follow these links:
- Introduction to CIP4 job tickets will give you a very short overview for the job tickets formats JDF, XJDF, PrintTalk and more
- Case studies for reading about success stories with process integration
- Presentations & Webinars leads you to presentation with slides and to videos
- Customer integration outlines the data exchange between Print Buyer and Print Provider using PrintTalk
- Print 4.0 gives you a very brief introduction to this new buzz word
- Integration Matrix contains a List of (X)JDF compliant systems and which other components they are integrating with
- Books lists some recommended books about JDF, XJDF and Workflow Automation
- Glossary defines many technical terms that are used within CIP4 technology